Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ebay. General Info.

If you are not familiar with Ebay or have heard your friends talking about and want to know more then this is the blog for you. Ebay is one of the most popular websites in the US and has allowed people all over to buy and sell items easily and effectively. There are big advantages to using Ebay for both the buyer and the seller because it allows the buyer to purchase goods at prices that are often much cheaper than what you many find at a retail store and it helps the seller because he or she can sell items on the internet and find out what they are actually worth. For example, my father through away some old vintage microphones from the 60’s that he considered where junk. I saw them and decided to keep them and stick them on Ebay. I thought that maybe they could be worth $10 or $20 dollars and what do I have to lose. Well 7 days later when the last bid came in I was blown away to find out that these old microphones went for almost $180 dollars. I couldn’t believe it. If I had put these microphones on the internet for sale without the help of Ebay I would have asked $20 for them and somebody would have bought them and gotten a great deal Of course I would have had around $160 dollars less in my pocket because of it. So you should easily see the advantages of buying and selling on Ebay. And if you are not too computer literate then don’t worry. Placing items for sale or bidding on items on Ebay is very simple and takes less than a minute. So open up a new and exciting world to yourself and check out the chance to make extra money as well as find that hidden treasure. Visit Ebay today.